Saturday, May 19, 2007

Welcome to Tomorrow

Dreams talk of distant lands,

The mind wants to fly so high;

Your past speaks of cherished memories,

And you want to relive it all.

The harsh truth of today is nothing,

To the thunderbolts that await tomorrow;

Every sunrise, every sunset,

Drops of rain, winds brisling your brain;

Reminding that tomorrow morning

Is going to be harder than ever.

Threatening to defeat your inner self,

Attempting to erase your worthiest moments;

Questioning your thoughts all through life,

What’s wrong, what’s right, what’s to be done now.

Lost in a universe of meandering thoughts,

Into this rudderless journey across dangerous seas;

An endless route into the realms of reality,

To discover yourself!! To discover life!!

Reminding you that the dawn to come

Is going to be harder than ever…

5 comments:

Athena said...

Hey, this is pretty good. Though, it's kind of sad, but I'm not really one to talk about sad poems. This Abby from deskstaff by the way. I got one of these too, so I could leave you a comment, but then I decided to post some of my poems on here. Read if you would like.

Athena said...

I dont think your poem is that sad it just opens your mind a bit more to the world around you. This is Alex, hi. I was moved.

Alexandra said...

I used the wrong name for my comment athena is not me, I am lupinthe. Alex

SV said...

dude, I need time to comment, heheheh

kumsbal said...

u can take all ur time